General guidelines for employees and guests
- With mild colds (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, light coughing) or fever we stay at home.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters, don’t shake hands and we talk to each other if this doesn’t happen.
- We regularly wash our hands, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use paper handkerchiefs to blow our nose.
- In order to guarantee the safety and health of our staff and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- Everyone works with their own cleaning products or materials. After use, we leave these neat and tidy for our colleagues.
- The cleaning of the room and/or the repair of a technical defect, is only allowed if the guest is not present in the room.
- The routing of the hotel has been adjusted in order to maintain a sufficient distance. It is not allowed to use the lift with more than 1 family.
- The staircase can only be used to go to a lower floor, because there is no guarantee that sufficient distance can be kept.
- Because of the renewed measures, all restaurants and cafes are closed. During your stay you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel.
- The decoration of the restaurants has been adapted. This means that our tables are at least one and a half meters apart and there is a maximum of 1 household per table or 2 persons (not from the same household). In order to achieve this, we have reduced our total number of seats in order to guarantee safety.
- To serve our dishes, our employees use so-called ‘drop-off tables’. This means that the 1.5-metre distance can be guaranteed, because the employees serve all drinks and dishes to the guests via this table.
- Floor stickers are used in the public areas. This makes it immediately clear whether sufficient distance can be/will be maintained.
- There are also so-called ‘mudguards’ at the reception desk.
- In order to clearly inform guests, flyers with all the information about the guidelines have been put up at certain points in the hotel.
- Disinfection points have been put up at various points in the hotel (lobby, restaurants, corridors, etc.). This allows both employees and guests to disinfect their hands.
- In addition to the public areas, disinfection points have also been set up in various work areas (offices, kitchens, canteen, etc.) for all employees.
- To ensure that the guidelines can be used and to provide guests with information, an employee will be used as host/hostess in the public area, such as the lobby.
- Public areas: our morning and evening team will run extra rounds to clean the stair railings at all touch points in the elevator and stairwell. This will be done several times a day.
- An infrared thermometer is available at the reception desk so that guests and staff can measure their temperature (when in doubt). If someone has a fever of 38 degrees or more, the available management member will be contacted.
- We ask our guests to pay contactless as much as possible. If a guest does come into contact with the terminal, we will disinfect the terminal after every contact.
- At the reception you are expected to keep a distance of 1.5 meters by standing at the first floor sticker.
- Extra rounds will be made by our morning and evening team to clean the stair railings at all touch points in the lift and stairwell. This will be done several times a day.
- An infrared thermometer is available at the reception so that guests and staff can measure their temperature (when in doubt). If someone has a fever of 38 degrees or more, the available management member will be contacted.
- We ask our guests to pay as much as possible without contact. If a guest does come into contact with the terminal, we will disinfect the terminal after every contact.
- At the reception you are expected to keep a distance of 1.5 metres by standing at the first floor sticker.
- After 23.00 hours you may still stay in public areas such as the library, but at 22.45 hours the last round takes place and after 23.00 hours it is no longer possible to place an order for a snack or a drink. However, you can take your drink with you to your room.
- The services of the reception are fully adapted. This means that at all times there is a maximum occupancy of 2 employees and no more overlap of services. It may happen that there is a waiting time, please take this into account. Of course we are working hard to prevent this from happening.
- In addition to the ‘mudguards’ on the counter between employees and guests, there is also a screen placed between the two workstations. Because of this, the employees are also shielded from each other during work.
- Guests can only pay by card in the hotel.
- The time period during which breakfast is normally open to all guests (between 07.30 and 10.30 a.m.) is divided into separate time blocks. This means that, in a controlled way, guests can have breakfast without running the risk that the one and a half meter measure cannot be guaranteed and that good service can be provided by our breakfast staff.
- Breakfast will be served by the breakfast staff at the ‘drop-off table’. The table with the breakfast will be prepared in advance, so that the guests can have breakfast immediately and contact will be kept to a minimum.
Lunch and dinner
- During your stay it is possible to have lunch and dinner. For this you need to make a reservation in advance, we advise you to do this before your arrival. There is a menu that is served in Restaurant Zee&Land as well as in Grand Café 1866. Reservations for lunch are possible between 12.00 and 17.00 hours and for dinner between 17.00 and 21.00 hours. We advise you to book in time, due to the limited capacity in our restaurant and Grand Café.
- The facilities will be closed before 12.00 hrs to ensure safety and health. It is also possible to order room service.
- There is a maximum of 4 persons per table if you do not come from the same household. If you all come from the same household, you can sit with more than 4 persons.
- We do not accept table reservations after 21.00 hours.
- SPA Domburg is open for hotel guests and other guests. We do have measures, which you can read here.
- The swimming pool is not freely accessible. Would you like to swim? Then you can reserve a time slot of 30 minutes per room/family on site. During this time the swimming pool is at your private disposal and other guests cannot enter the pool.