General guidelines for employees and guests
- With mild colds (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, light coughing) or fever we stay at home.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters, don’t shake hands and we talk to each other if this doesn’t happen.
- We regularly wash our hands, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use paper handkerchiefs to blow our nose.
- In order to guarantee the safety and health of our staff and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- Everyone works with their own cleaning products or materials. After use, we leave these neat and tidy for our colleagues.
- The cleaning of the room and/or the repair of a technical defect, is only allowed if the guest is not present in the room.
- The routing of the hotel has been adjusted in order to maintain a sufficient distance. It is not allowed to use the lift with more than 1 family.
- The staircase can only be used to go to a lower floor, because there is no guarantee that sufficient distance can be kept.
- The decoration of the restaurants has been adapted. This means that our tables are at least one and a half meters apart and there is a maximum of 1 household per table or 2 persons (not from the same household). In order to achieve this, we have reduced our total number of seats in order to guarantee safety.
- To serve our dishes, our employees use so-called ‘drop-off tables’. This means that the 1.5-metre distance can be guaranteed, because the employees serve all drinks and dishes to the guests via this table.
- Floor stickers are used in the public areas. This makes it immediately clear whether sufficient distance can be/will be maintained.
- There are also so-called ‘mudguards’ at the reception desk.
- In order to clearly inform guests, flyers with all the information about the guidelines have been put up at certain points in the hotel.
- Disinfection points have been put up at various points in the hotel (lobby, restaurants, corridors, etc.). This allows both employees and guests to disinfect their hands.
- In addition to the public areas, disinfection points have also been set up in various work areas (offices, kitchens, canteen, etc.) for all employees.
- To ensure that the guidelines can be used and to provide guests with information, an employee will be used as host/hostess in the public area, such as the lobby.
- Public areas: our morning and evening team will run extra rounds to clean the stair railings at all touch points in the elevator and stairwell. This will be done several times a day.
- An infrared thermometer is available at the reception desk so that guests and staff can measure their temperature (when in doubt). If someone has a fever of 38 degrees or more, the available management member will be contacted.
- We ask our guests to pay contactless as much as possible. If a guest does come into contact with the terminal, we will disinfect the terminal after every contact.
- At the reception you are expected to keep a distance of 1.5 meters by standing at the first floor sticker.
- The services of the reception are fully adapted. This means that at all times there is a maximum occupancy of 2 employees and no more overlap of services. It may happen that there is a waiting time, please take this into account. Of course we are working hard to prevent this from happening.
- In addition to the ‘mudguards’ on the counter between employees and guests, there is also a screen placed between the two workstations. Because of this, the employees are also shielded from each other during work.
- Guests can only pay by card in the hotel.
- The time period during which breakfast is normally open to all guests (between 07.30 and 10.30 a.m.) is divided into separate time blocks. This means that, in a controlled way, guests can have breakfast without running the risk that the one and a half meter measure cannot be guaranteed and that good service can be provided by our breakfast staff.
- Breakfast will be served by the breakfast staff at the ‘drop-off table’. The table with the breakfast will be prepared in advance, so that the guests can have breakfast immediately and contact will be kept to a minimum.
Lunch and dinner
- In order to still be able to provide our guests with lunch and dinner, a menu has been drawn up that is served in both Restaurant Zee&Land and Grand Café 1866, but it is also possible to order room service. This is possible daily between 12.00 and 20.00 hours.
- SPA Domburg is open to a limited extent for treatments and massages. Other facilities at SPA Domburg will remain closed at least until September 1st .
- The swimming pool is not freely accessible. Would you like to swim? Then you can reserve a time slot of 30 minutes per room/family on site. During this time the swimming pool is at your private disposal and other guests cannot enter the pool.