General guidelines for staff and guests
- In case of a mild cold (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, slight coughing) or fever, we stay at home.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 metres, do not shake hands and call each other to account if this is not done.
- We wash our hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use paper tissues to blow our nose.
- To ensure the safety and health of our staff and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- Everyone works with their own cleaning products or materials. After use, we leave these neat and clean for our colleagues.
- During check-in, we will ask for your corona health passport (for guests from 13 years of age, app or paper version). This means: a vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or a negative test result (max. 24 hours old). To ensure a smooth flow, we ask that you have your pass at hand when you arrive. The 1.5 metre measure is therefore no longer enforced.
- Cleaning the room and/or repairing a technical defect is only permitted when the guest is not in the room.
- So-called ‘splash screens’ are also used at the reception desk.
- In order to clearly inform guests, flyers with all information regarding the guidelines have been hung up at certain points in the hotel.
- At various points in the hotel (lobby, restaurants, corridors, etc.) disinfection points have been placed. This way, both employees and guests can disinfect their hands.
- Apart from the public areas, several work areas (offices, kitchens, canteen, etc.) also have disinfection points for all employees.
- An infrared thermometer is available at reception so that guests and staff can (in case of doubt) measure their temperature. If someone has a fever of 38 degrees or more, the available management will be contacted.
- Besides the ‘splash screens’ on the counter between the employees and the guests, a screen has also been placed between the two workstations. This means that the employees are also shielded from each other during work.
- Breakfast is divided into time slots.
Lunch and dinner
- Walk-in is possible between 12.00 and 21.00.
- SPA Domburg is open, with the exception of the spa café. Also the swimming pool is open again for our hotel guests. You can make a reservation for this at the hotel.