General guidelines for employees and guests
- With mild colds (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, light coughing) or fever we stay at home.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters, don’t shake hands and we talk to each other if this doesn’t happen.
- We regularly wash our hands, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use paper handkerchiefs to blow our nose.
- In order to guarantee the safety and health of our staff and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- Everyone works with their own cleaning products or materials. After use, we leave these neat and tidy for our colleagues.
- The cleaning of the room and/or the repair of a technical defect, is only allowed if the guest is not present in the room.
- The routing of the hotel has been adjusted in order to maintain a sufficient distance. It is not allowed to use the lift with more than 1 family.
- The staircase can only be used to go to a lower floor, because there is no guarantee that sufficient distance can be kept.
- The decoration of the restaurants has been adapted. This means that our tables are at least one and a half meters apart and there is a maximum of 4 persons per table. In order to achieve this, we have reduced our total number of seats in order to guarantee safety.
- All our employees wear gloves.
- To serve our dishes, our employees use so-called ‘drop-off tables’. This means that the 1.5-metre distance can be guaranteed, because the employees serve all drinks and dishes to the guests via this table.
- It is not possible to use the public toilets, which are located on the ground floor (with the exception of the disabled toilet). Guests must use the sanitary facilities in their own hotel room.
- Floor stickers are used in the public areas. This makes it immediately clear whether sufficient distance can be/will be maintained.
- There are also so-called ‘mudguards’ at the reception desk.
- In order to clearly inform guests, flyers with all the information about the guidelines have been put up at certain points in the hotel.
- Disinfection points have been put up at various points in the hotel (lobby, restaurants, corridors, etc.). This allows both employees and guests to disinfect their hands.
- In addition to the public areas, disinfection points have also been set up in various work areas (offices, kitchens, canteen, etc.) for all employees.
- To ensure that the guidelines can be used and to provide guests with information, an employee will be used as host/hostess in the public area, such as the lobby.
- Public areas: our morning and evening team will run extra rounds to clean the stair railings at all touch points in the elevator and stairwell. This will be done several times a day.
- An infrared thermometer is available at the reception desk so that guests and staff can measure their temperature (when in doubt). If someone has a fever of 38 degrees or more, the available management member will be contacted.
- We ask our guests to pay contactless as much as possible. If a guest does come into contact with the terminal, we will disinfect the terminal after every contact.
- At the reception you are expected to keep a distance of 1.5 meters by standing at the first floor sticker.
- The services of the reception are fully adapted. This means that at all times there is a maximum occupancy of 2 employees and no more overlap of services. It may happen that there is a waiting time, please take this into account. Of course we are working hard to prevent this from happening.
- In addition to the ‘mudguards’ on the counter between employees and guests, there is also a screen placed between the two workstations. Because of this, the employees are also shielded from each other during work.
- Guests can only pay by card in the hotel.
- The time period during which breakfast is normally open to all guests (between 07.30 and 10.30 a.m.) is divided into separate time blocks. This means that, in a controlled way, guests can have breakfast without running the risk that the one and a half meter measure cannot be guaranteed and that good service can be provided by our breakfast staff.
- Breakfast will be served by the breakfast staff at the ‘drop-off table’. The table with the breakfast will be prepared in advance, so that the guests can have breakfast immediately and contact will be kept to a minimum.
Lunch and dinner
- In order to still be able to provide our guests with lunch and dinner, a menu has been drawn up that is served in both Restaurant Zee&Land and Grand Café 1866, but it is also possible to order room service. This is possible daily between 12.00 and 20.00 hours.
- SPA Domburg will again be open for treatments and massages on a limited basis from 16 May. Other facilities at SPA Domburg and the swimming pool will remain closed at least until 19 May.